The Elka Oekotex 100 range consists of a two-piece rainsuit in 4 colours:
- Jacket with sealed seams, 2 pockets, zip with velcro fastenings, detachable hood, elasticised wrists and ankles, and
- solid coloured pants/overalls with reflectors.
Material is Oeko-Tex 100 Certified, 220g Polyester/Polyurethane.
Sizes 80 - 98 with jacket and overalls with adjustable shoulder straps.
Sizes 104 - 120 with jacket and pants with elasticised waist.
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 is an independent testing and certification system for textile raw materials, intermediate and end products at all stages of production.
Testing for harmful substances includes:
- illegal substances
- legally regulated substances
- known harmful (but not legally regulated) chemicals
- as well as parameters for health care
Discerning parents concerned with ensuring their children are exposed to as little harmful chemicals as possible can feel assured that this range of children's rainsuits have been awarded this classification. See our FAQ page for more details.
Click on images for full range of colours.